Why I Never Got Your Email | The Financial Brand: Marketing Insights for Banks & Credit Unions

[Editor's Note: This is the first installment in a new series from the financial industry's leading e-marketing experts on how banks and credit unions can maximize the email channel.]

On any given day of the month, I get between two and three hundred emails. No, that’s not a typo — two to three hundred emails, every day. Around one hundred of those emails are work-related. Another hundred or so are solicited emails that I invited into my life. That’s correct, I willingly subject myself to extra email. “Mithridates, he died old”, the poem says.
But where do those last one hundred emails come from? A lot of them get dumped into my spam folder, and our company’s quarantine program catches many more. But plenty emails I was expecting to get are falsely flagged by the spam system and withheld.

**** READ ALL; Why I Never Got Your Email | The Financial Brand: Marketing Insights for Banks & Credit Unions

Comments