Wednesday, July 18, 2012

With Apple's Siri, a Romance Gone Sour - NYTimes.com

Over time, things have really soured between Siri and me. We barely speak anymore. And, although she doesn’t know this, I’ve started seeing someone else. Her name, although not as mysterious or sexy, is Google Voice Search.
Google Voice Search, available in the latest operating software for Android phones, is a much better listener. It’s definitely smarter. If I ask Google Voice Search a question, like, “Who is Tim Cook?” it responds with an answer. (He’s the chief executive of Apple.) If I ask Siri the same question, the response is: “I don’t see Tim Cook in your contacts........”With Apple's Siri, a Romance Gone Sour - NYTimes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no profanity or political comments.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

The Statutory Lien and How to Use It.

Have you ever had a member who refused to make payments on a loan? Well, a federal credit union can use a statutory lien to claim a member...