Credit Unions Must Elevate Mobile Aptitude - Mutual Mobile

Mobile paymentsIn the eyes of the customer, credit unions have always been perceived differently than large-scale banks. Despite offering all the services that customers have come to expect from their financial institutions, credit unions have been considered stymied by their traditional focus on small, regional communities.

I too have fallen victim to the perception that credit unions are limited by their regional focus. Though I conduct most of my transactions through my local credit union, I still feel the need to maintain accounts at larger banks for any financial needs while traveling (something I do a lot of in my job).

But why? In this day and age, anything I would need a physical location for can also be handled directly through my mobile device, essentially erasing the barriers previously established by geography. Mobile innovation has seeped into every facet of our lives, and banking shouldn’t be any different.

Although financial institutions seem stuck on the idea of maintaining Read More >>Credit Unions Must Elevate Mobile Aptitude - Mutual Mobile

Comments